You guys are awesome, thank you so much for looking after Taruni. - Sue from Greenbank
Think you can leave your horse's teeth without consequence? Think again! Your horse's teeth are the gateway to its digestive system, and if they can't chew up their food adequately then the level of nutritional gain later down the track can severely suffer. Simply put, your horse isn't going to get much out of what you've put in.
- The VEVS Dental Experience
- Learn to recognise the signs of ill dental health.
- Why we encourage veterinarian equine dentists.
- Success stories in equine dentistry.
- Why your broodmares should never miss out on dentistry.
- Equine Odontoclastic Tooth Resorption and Hypercementosis (EOTRH) - a dental disease affecting older equines
- Can you pick any abnormalities in this set of incisors?